Obtain and Review Work Orders from Sales Counter
Determine tasks to be completed and necessary supplies and equipment
Retrieve customer vehicle from parking lot and position in work bay
Record vehicle mileage, physical damage, warning lights on or other problems on work order
Perform work as required
If a tire repair – follow standard operating procedures for repairs
If new tires – retrieve proper tires from warehouse, mount, balance and install
If minor repairs are required such as replacing light bulbs, replacing windshield wipers, installing filters, etc. – determine if items are available or work with sales staff to order items needed
Once work is complete, return customer vehicle to designated parking area ensuring that interior remains clean
Return customer keys to sales staff and inform them work is complete
ALL store employees are assigned specific or general work area maintenance tasks such as re-stocking supplies, organizing work areas, sweeping and mopping floors, emptying trash cans, cleaning restrooms, cleaning parking lot, etc. Each employee is expected to perform store maintenance duties as assigned and to maintain store in good working condition.
ALL store employees are expected to utilize equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and manufacturer’s specifications to ensure correct outcomes and maintain safety standards. Employees may be assigned to perform routine maintenance or assist maintenance staff in performing repairs.
TECHNICAL & CROSS-TRAINING
ALL store employees may be cross-trained in other areas of work such as oil and lubrication bay work in order to cover for other employees when absent or on break. Employees are expected to participate in any training exercise designed to enhance their technical knowledge or improve customer service.
ALL store employees may be required to participate in store physical inventory audits by assisting in the organization and counting of stock.
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Pre-employment Background Check
- Be physically capable of performing job requirements without aid
- Competitive industry wages
- Annual bonus plan (must meet eligibility requirements)
- Pay incentives based on sales or work goals
- 401(k) Plan with Company Contributions
- Major Medical Plans with elective dental, eye care and other types of insurance available
- Uniforms with cleaning service
- Gateway stores are CLOSED on Sunday
- Paid Holidays (must meet eligibility requirements)
- Paid Vacation (must meet eligibility requirements)
- 5 day work week (unless overtime is required)
- Overtime may be available depending on store needs
- Discounts on company products and services